Saturday 1 November 2014

Continuing the Christmas Theme!

Hello Everyone

Well as I had gone ahead and mentioned the 'C' word in my last post I thought I would share with you another layout.  This layout was created by Kathy Rogers who is one of the teachers at the Scrapstars Retreat and I really admire Kathy's work; she has taught some really creative classes at the last two Scrapstars Retreats.  

Anyway Kathy was having a weekend away from teaching and enjoying being creative at the recent Scrappydayz Retreat in Cardiff where she created this lovely layout using the Snow Village range by Pink Paislee.


The layout was created in response to a sketch challenge and I absolutely love this layout.  (You will note that not only is Kathy creative with paper but also with food as the layout depicts her various culinary creations!).

Materials Used:-
Cardstock; Bazzill 'Coastal', 'Ivy', 'Watermelon'

Thank you for allowing me to share your creation Kathy!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment